Dear BodyWorx members
On Monday, 19 April 2021, all BodyWorx fitness centres (Steinhausen, Zug (24h), Rotkreuz and Baar will be open again from 6am. BodyWorx Westside (in the city of Zug) will then be open 24 hours again (non-stop).
However, the following regulations apply, which must be observed (according to BAG):
- mandatory masks – masks are mandatory in all BodyWorx fitness centres (except when showering).
- masks must also be worn on ALL endurance equipment and in group fitness sessions.
- the Timeless Spa remains closed
- the distance of 1.5 m between the machines is maintained at all locations
- all equipment must be properly cleaned and disinfected before and after use
- the distance of 1.5 m between persons must be maintained by all members at all times (including in the locker rooms)
- group fitness will start from Monday 26 April 2021, the new programme will be online soon
- all parcours group fitness lessons (such as Synrgy) will not be held.
- on www.body-worx.ch (on the start page) the occupancy rate of each BodyWorx location can be seen – this display is always up to date
- there is no time limit for training at BodyWorx
- early registration is not necessary at the BodyWorx.
If there are any changes, they will be published.
We would like to state that the health safety of our members is very important to us. That is why we are sticking to the general obligation to wear a mask. We also ask all our members to strictly adhere to these regulations.
It is important to note that we are very surprised about the imminent reopening. The reactions of our loyal and great members show that they are also very surprised. And we are all united by the joy of training at BodyWorx.
BUT: It is even more important that we ALL (members and BodyWorx) together will make sure that every training at BodyWorx will be a safe and great “experience” for ALL.
We have missed you very much and now we are looking forward to seeing YOU even more!
The BodyWorx Team
*** Fitness center in the city of Zug goes bankrupt – Our offer for its members ***
Dear BodyWorx members
In the last few days we have been contacted by members of a fitness center from the city of Zug because this fitness center has now gone bankrupt (see also the link below to the newspaper article by Zentralplus from Sunday, February 14, 2021).
The members of this fitness center asked us if they could train at BodyWorx in the future. They also asked if we could meet them in order to minimize their financial damage. Of course, we will be very happy to help and accommodate these injured people. Especially in this difficult time, we would like to send a positive signal. It is also always good to have a fair and more attractive alternative.
Our offer for these members
On Thursday, December 10th, 2020 (before the lockdown), we were asked by this fitness center for the first time whether we would make its members an offer, as it would be assumed that this fitness center would finally close at the end of March 2021. Of course, we answered this question in the affirmative. We then received the official request on Friday, January 15, 2021.
We made the following offer (on Tuesday, January 21, 2021):
- All members can have the effective remaining term credited to BodyWorx (location: Steinhausen) if they purchase an annual subscription (gold, platinum or black).
- The effective remaining term results from the usual documents (contract, invoice, proof of payment, etc.)
- The effective remaining term will not be reduced – it will be taken into account at 100%.
- Taking into account the extremely special situation (Corona uncertainty), this offer is valid until December 31, 2021.
- A trial week can be completed until October 17, 2021 (end of the autumn holidays in the canton of Zug)
- With an annual subscription from the Steinhausen location, our members can also train at all other locations (Rotkreuz, Zug (24h) and Baar).
If you want to accept our offer and / or have any questions, you are welcome to send an email to «[email protected]» (including your telephone number). We will then contact you personally as soon as possible.
On Wednesday, January 27, 2021, we were informed that our offer would not be considered. We have accepted this decision (in writing).
We note, however, that we consider it appropriate that if a fitness center is unexpectedly closed (especially as a result of bankruptcy), its members should be informed of all offers received.
Why? Each individual member should and may decide which offer they would like to select (for their future fitness center). Various factors can play an important role here (for example the actual offer, the location of the new fitness center, the equipment, etc.). Since the personal needs are individual, several offers would always be more effective.
This puts the interests of the injured party at the center – and this should be decisive.
As we have now found out, our rejected offer seems to be more attractive (cheaper annual subscription, full credit period, etc.).
In light of this, we have decided to make our rejected offer public. We informed this fitness center about our plan on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
By the way – we already placed a corresponding note in our newsletter from Wednesday, February 3, 2021 (see “Final closure and switch to BodyWorx”).
So – now we hope that this miserable lockdown will soon come to an end and that we (and all other affected businesses and shops too) will be able to reopen soon.
Sporty greetings and don’t forget – comply with the corona rules!
The BodyWorx team
( www.zentralplus.ch/fitness-club-indigo-geht-auch-in-zug-der-atem-aus-2011637/ )